TLM Audio introduces the classic mutable series.
CURVS is a perfect 1:1 clone of the Mutable Instruments Peaks module.
It is built, calibrated and tested with the highest quality standarts.
The Module is built and assembled in germany and comes ready installed with the newest firmware.
Four in one…
ADSR envelope generator
- Segment durations ranging from 0.2ms to 8s.
- Quartic attack, exponential decay, exponential release.
LFO and tap-tempo LFO
- 0.03 Hz to 160 Hz.
- 5 basic waveforms: square, triangle, sine, stepped, random.
- Waveform variations and morphing for each of these: PWM, slope, folding/harmonics, step size, interpolation.
- Phase at reset control.
- Tap LFO can lock onto irregular rhythms.
- Channel 1: 808 kick model with extra parameters (tune, punch).
- Channel 2: 808 snare model with extra parameters (tune, decay).
- Channel 2: A specific combination of settings transform the snare into a modelled 808 hi-hat.
- Twin: Channel 1&2 share the same parameters but can be triggered independently.
- Split: Channel 1 is edited by knobs 1&2, channel 2 edited by knobs 3&4, with a simplified 2-parameter control scheme.
- Expert: Channel 1&2 are completely independent.
- Inputs: 100k impedance, threshold at 0.6V.
- 16-bit CV/audio generation with 48kHz sample rate.
- Output level: 0 to +8V for envelopes, 10Vpp for LFOs and drum signals.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.