TLM Audio introduces the classic mutable series.
LIQCS is a perfect 1:1 clone of the Mutable Instruments Ripples 2 module.
It is built, calibrated and tested with the highest quality standarts.
The Module is built and assembled in germany and comes ready installed with the newest firmware.
A multimode filter
- High-pass, band-pass, and low-pass outputs.
- Switchable slope control for the band-pass and low-pass outputs. The slope of the high-pass output varies with resonance.
- The low-pass output goes through an internal VCA – the perfect “end of subtractive chain” output!
All the CV inputs you need
- Un-attenuated frequency CV, calibrated for 1V/Oct tracking of the self-oscillation tone over 4 octaves.
- Frequency CV with attenuverter.
- Resonance CV. Self oscillation starts at 4V. Control voltages above 5V are non-linearly compressed, for fine control of resonance overdrive.
- VCA level for the low-pass output.
- Cutoff knob range: 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Fully analog, based on the V2164 low noise/distortion quad VCA chip, and LM13700 OTA for that extra bit of non-linearity.
- Frequency CV inputs impedance: 100k.
- Audio input impedance: 100k.
- Resonance input impedance: 22k.
- VCA level input impedance: 39k.
- All CV inputs handle audio-rate modulations.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.