TLM Audio introduces the classic mutable series.
PHYSC is a perfect 1:1 clone of the Mutable Instruments Rings module.
It is built, calibrated and tested with the highest quality standarts.
The Module is built and assembled in germany and comes ready installed with the newest firmware.
Three resonator models
- Modal resonator, as used in Elements.
- Sympathetic strings, modelled by a network of comb filters.
- String with non-linearity/dispersion (comb filter with multimode filter and non-linearities in the loop).
All resonator models can be used polyphonically, with 1, 2 or 4 polyphony voices.
Each model provides a unified set of parameters, all voltage controlled, with an attenuverter:
- Structure. With the modal and non-linear string models, controls the inharmonicity of the spectrum (which directly impacts the perceived “material”). With the sympathetic strings model, controls the intervals between strings.
- Brightness. Specifies the brightness and richness of the spectrum.
- Damping. Controls the damping rate of the sound, from 100ms to 10s.
- Position. Specifies at which point the structure is excited.
Easy to patch
- Audio input accepting modular level signals, up to 16 Vpp.
- Two audio outputs, either splitting odd/even partials in monophonic mode, or even/odd notes in polyphonic mode.
- Voltage change detector on the V/O input, allocating a new polyphony voice each time a different note is played.
- Internal exciter triggered by the STRUM input (filtered pulse or noise burst), allowing the module to be used without an external excitation source.
- Trigger input: 100k impedance, 0.6V threshold.
- CV inputs: 100k impedance, +/- 8V, 12-bit 2kHz.
- Audio I/O: 16-bit, 48kHz.
- Internal processing: 32-bit floating point.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.